9 Days Cholistan Jeep/Camel Safari
This tour will take you the the enchanting Cholistan desert a desert that is full of life and culture. You will enjoy the music from the bells of cows of the desert and ride camels to the villages in the desert. You will also visit the historical places like Derawar fort and meet people of the desert and learn the culture of the desert folks of Cholistan.
- Day 01 : Arrival Islamabad Lahore or Karachi. You will be met at the airport on arrival & transferred to hotel. Afternoon tour of the city
where you land overnight at hotel.
- Day 02 : You will fly to Multan in the morning on your arrival our local Guide will meet you and give you a tour of the city of saints Multan.
Overnight at hotel..
- Day 03 : You will drive to Bahawalpur (60 Kilometers) and later proceed to Derawar Fort in Cholistan. You will spend the evening looking
at the life surrounding this deserted city and the fort. You will see the beautiful mosque and meet the village people. Overnight in tents.
- Day 04 : We will give you camels to ride to Kotan Wala Toba nearby village where there is a Toba (Water Ditch) Overnight by tents.
- Day 05 : Camel rides to the nearby villages An unforgettable day on camel backs. Overnight by tents.
- Day 06 : Camel to the to Chanan Pir. Overnight by tents.
- Day 07 : Meet the transport today drive to Uch Shareef the mystic center of Punjab. Visit the spectacular tombs of Jewendi Bibi & Hazrat Jalaluddin
Surkh later proceed to Punjnad Camp on the river side
- Day 08 Drive to Multan Flight to Lahore overnight at hotel.
- Day 09 : Departure Flight to Islamabad Lahore or Karachi to connect flight to the next destination.